Northern Lights’ initial goal for the project will be to generate a NI43-101 compliant resource estimate for the Tin Cup Zone and to establish additional exploration targets.
The initial exploration program for the Secret Pass Gold Project will be conducted in two phases with Phase 1 focused on the review of historic drilling and resource information at the Tin Cup/Fm Zones plus the completion of additional background exploration work for the Project.
Phase 1 Exploration Program – Historic Data Compilation / 3D Modeling / Exploration
- Evaluation and compilation of historic drilling and surface geology into a modern digital format to be used in the GIS and geological modeling.
- Completion of drone aeromagnetic survey over the Tin Cup and FM Zones.
- Geochemical sampling over target areas to include multiple element as well as low‐level gold background survey. For areas of anomalous gold results, additional samples will be taken to determine the extent of a halo of gold mineralization.
- Geological mapping to identify structure and alteration to extend known mineralization.
- Three-dimensional modeling of historical data and aeromagnetic survey results to allow Northern Lights to refine the Phase 2 exploration targets and confirm the historical surface and underground mineralization at Tin Cup for mine planning purposes.
The Phase 1 exploration program has an estimated cost of US$150,000 and will be used to refine the Phase 2 Exploration Program that will include targeting exploration drilling program required to establish a NI43-101 resource at the Tin Cup/Fm Zones as well as to test additional exploration targets identified by the Phase 1 Exploration Program.